Careers at Vantis Life
Vantis Life is a small life insurance company that values creativity, initiative and a "best-in-class" customer care attitude. Here, you can work with people you respect and can learn from in an environment that rewards real work and real results. SBLI's products are distributed through member banks in Connecticut and through dedicated, professional direct sales force from Vantis Life.
Specialties: Providing low cost life insurance to hard working individuals. Offering competitive annuity products that help customers create a secure retirement.
Values: Innovation. Customer Care. Excellence. Teamwork. Honesty. Optimism.
Customers: People who live in Connecticut and the bank partners who sell our products.
Culture: Entrepreneurial life insurance and annuity company. We will expect you to work hard and strive for service that exceeds our customers' expectations. For our part we will respect your need for balance between your home life and work life by offering a 35-hour work week, generous benefits and paid time off.
We feature: challenging marketing and sales culture that rewards initiative, ingenuity and superior customer service.
- A bright, professional environment
- Multiple meeting rooms, as well as training and collaboration areas
- State-of-the-art systems and PCs
- A challenging marketing and sales culture that rewards initiative, ingenuity and superior customer service
Whether you're a recent college grad or a seasoned professional, if you are an innovator, Vantis Life wants to speak with you.
POSITION TITLE: INTERNAL WHOLSALER – BROKERAGE PROACTIVE SUPPORT
REPORTS TO: MANAGER OF INTERNAL WHOLESALING
POSITION REQ. PART-TIME (20 hours)
Summary: Provide inbound and outbound support for the Broker Channel with regard to AgentWeb (Training), products, marketing materials use and fulfillment, quoting, applications, and sales concepts. All inbound and outbound, calls, e-mail request are handled in a timely fashion. Maintains contact management system along with completing assigned projects by manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Internal Wholesaler – Brokerage Proactive Support will have expert level knowledge of the Vantis Life insurance products, sales, concepts, and processes along with the ability to train agents on the AgentWeb software. Creates and maintains strong relationships with agents and or managing agents.
- Support brokers by providing inbound and outbound call center support for AgentWeb, product, material fulfillment, sales concepts, quoting, and applications.
- Provides support for outbound trigger events and campaigns calls as requested by manager
- Creates and maintains records, activity tracking, and reporting within the contact management system.
- Assumes additional duties, as requested by manager
- 4 year college degree or equivalent work experience
- At least 3 years of experience in Sales or Life Insurance Industry and/or brokerage marketplace
- Life Insurance license is required after 6 months of employment
- 2 years of work experience in an office setting
- Proficient in the Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
Refer to Grid
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit stand, walk, speak and hear. They are regularly required to use their hands and fingers to handle or feel objects, tools or controls and be able to reach with hands and arms.
- The employee is occasionally required to stoop or kneel.
- The employee occasionally will be required to lift and carry up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include visions and the ability to focus.
Prospective employees are encouraged to submit their resumes for future openings to:
200 Day Hill Road
Windsor, CT 06095